CAM-7™ is a high-performance cathode material that harnesses the unique properties of high-nickel compounds to deliver high-energy density with high-power capability. Backed by a strong intellectual property portfolio, CAM-7 represents a platform technology with significant potential for continued enhancement and customization for different applications. CAM-7 is equally attractive for transportation batteries and portable electronics batteries.
CAM-7 attributes that independently validated by entities around the world include:
- Enables high cell-level energy density
- Excellent high temperature cycle and calendar life
- Can be fabricated into high density electrodes
- Excellent rate capability
- Enables high available energy for pulsed power applications
- Excellent low-temperature performance
- Low cost
- Excellent thermal stability
Please click here for information on licensing.